July 18, 2013

target garden and patio clearance

My latest shopping deal ...  


... this outdoor basket I found on clearance at Target. It is HUGE and is currently home to a cuddly blanket that often gets used for indoor cookie picnics with my little guy. (This sneaky kid will come up with all sorts of adorable tricks to get a cookie.) I also often snatch it up when I get cold ... like after I've eaten ice cream. Am I the only one who gets cold after eating ice cream? Just me? Awkward...


Target still has some great deals in stores and online ... but they are going quick. :)


{images: Little Paper Dog}

2 comments:

Eveline said...

The color of the basket even matches your blog :-)

Little Paper Dog said...

That's one of my favorite colors right now. It's popping up all around my home ... and blog too. :)