Enjoy bits of my living room. :)
1. Fortune's Favor World Map: Caravan Shoppe —I love love love this print ... in fact I'm crazy about all their chalk art. I had Staples print it as an engineer print for pennies and hung it in my living room from bulldog clips. Inexpensive artwork with a huge impact!
2-3. black houndstooth + blue chevron fabric: Hobby Lobby— With my 40% off coupon in hand, I found both of these from Hobby Lobby. I used pillow inserts I already had on had. Bam! New pillows for under $5!
4. Little Red Riding Hood: Elsita—This is a print I found on Etsy a few years ago. All of Elsita's papercuts are jaw dropping amazing.
5. TEJN Faux Sheepskin: Ikea—This is thrown across one of the chairs in my living room. It may be ... um, covering a small hole. Eek! Ever since my little guy was born he has had a weakness for fuzzy soft things ... needless to say he loves snuggling up to it.
6. "Santa Maria" Waverly fabric: Hobby Lobby—I'm head over heels for this pattern. It looks fabulous against my chunky black and white striped curtains. I used this super simple envelope pillow tutorial from Little Green Notebook ... and I'm over the top shamelessly proud of myself with how well it turned out. :) I'm sooooo making all my pillow like this from now on.
7. AV Room Portable USB Turntable by Crosley: Urban Outfitters—My husband surprised me with this gem a while back. Not only does it look cute but it sounds fantastic.
8. DIY Chalkboard: Little Paper Dog—DIY coming soon on the blog. (Insert my giggles of excitement here.) Stay tuned!!! *UPDATE: Click here for the tutorial.
Slow and steady changes. What's next on the list? Perhaps some metal chairs like these and a gorgeous chunky wood table made by my husband. Did I mention that I'm married to a carpenter? Holy flip ... nothings hotter than watching him run a huge sheet of wood through the table saw. Seriously. :)
Have you posted images of your home or mood boards online? Leave a link in the comments so we can take a peek. :)