January 16, 2013

emerald green free printable lists - 2013 color of the year


Remember this printable featuring last years color of year? I've decided to update them for 2013. Now you can download them for free in emerald green, Pantone's brand spankin' new color of the year.


Just like in my shop, these lists come with tags and bands for extra convenient gift giving.




* Want to share this download? That sure is thoughtful of you ... please direct readers to this post for the actual file.
*All my freebees/downloads are intended for personal use only with your home printer. Commercial use or any sharing or distributing of these files is strictly prohibited. 
 To download these trendy lists click here.

{images: Little Paper Dog}

3 comments:

susie87 said...

Great download thanks! Wondering if you could tell me where you got the white handled scissors? Thanks!

Little Paper Dog said...

I've had them for quite some time and cant remember where I purchased them. The brand is Komfort Kut ... hope that helps. :)

susie87 said...

Thanks!! I'll be on the lookout! :)