November 12, 2011

pilgrims & indians

This post is in honor of my sweetheart who thinks thanksgiving gets passed over much to quickly each year. I can't say I blame him ... it can seem a little silly when signs of Christmas start popping up as early as Halloween.

{top left: Citrus Hearts, bottom left: Deadweight, right:Sabrinatach}

So ... I have a confession ... thanksgiving is yet to come and I've already designed some FREE holiday gift tags for you. Before I share them I thought I'd better post about some thanksgiving-ish items first. This way I'm not completely passing over Thanksgiving ... right? Check back next week for a special holiday freebie from yours truly. :)

{top left: Suzi's Corner Boutique, bottom left: These Curls Vintage,
top right: Granny's Bootery, bottom right:Blouse}



{top: Yee Haw, bottom left: Morris & Essex, bottom right: viAnneli}

3 comments:

Marie said...

ooo, fringe...

Little Paper Dog said...

Ditto! I'm wild about all things fringe right now :)

everyday girl said...

thanks so much for featuring our shoes on your blog! it's super cute over here. I love the gift tags!

xo~jane
www.iamtheeverydaygirl.com