My kitchen timer officially died last night. Sniff sniff. I'm actually surprised this sad day did not come a lot sooner—I'm a clumsy cook and it has faced quite the number of horrible mishaps. Anyways ... I'm in the market for a new one and I want it to have some style.
I've separated my finds into 3 categories: retro, fun and food.
1. Vintage Magnetic Kitchen Timer—Wrapables
2. Red 60-Minute Timer—Crate and Barrel
3. Martha Stewart Collection Old Fashioned Timer—Macys
4. Bengt Ek Double Kitchen Timer—Amazon.com
I love number one but its a magnetic timer and my fridge is stainless steal (not magnetic)—I'll probably end up with number two or three.
1. Whimsical Telephone Kitchen Timer—de Cuisine
2. Robot Kitchen Timer—Pylones
3. Green Ladybug Time Out Kitchen Timer—Amazon.com
1. Perfect Pair Kitchen Timer—A Little Favor
2. Ice Cream Kitchen Timer—FredFlare.com
3. Tomato Kitchen Timer—Current