(Ta da! Here is the finished product. A big thanks is in order for my mom who let me raid here fabric collection … once again. ☺)
Want to make one yourself? You are in luck. Keep reading for some easy peasy instructions.
For my numbers I used Showguide from dafont but you can use whatever font tickles you fancy. If you like how mine turned out simply download this printable template and follow the instructions below. Happy crafting!
1. Print triangle flag and number templates onto 8.5 x 11-inch paper and cut out.
2. Place number templates onto fabric and cut out numbers 1-10.
3. Place flag template onto fabric and cut out 20 flags. (2 sides per flag)
4. To make the front side of the flags pin and sew fabric numbers onto 10 fabric flags.
5. To make the backs of the flags pin and sew fabric flags to the back of the finished front flags. Repeat for all flags.
6. Use pinking shears to cut along the two long sides of each flag.
7. Line up flags in number order. Pin and sew bias tape along top with a zigzag stitch.