October 6, 2008

My Crafty Weekend Adventure

I am happy to report that I worked on some very fun projects over the weekend. First, me and my two out of three sisters got together and made bracelets.

(my extremely simple approach to making my own jewelry)

I know what you are probably thinking and the answer is yes, I did take the strand of beads I bought and restrung them on that curly bracelet wire stuff. My lack of jewelry knowledge is really shining through here :) Not a very creative approach when it comes to handmade jewelry but the main purpose of the event was to have fun together and that is just what we did.

The second project is something I am working on for my Etsy shop ... and I would say I put a bit more thought into it :)

(Oh the suspense!)

You will just have to wait and see what it is but here is a little peek to wet your appetite :)

4 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

I love simple jewelery, so yours is just perfect!

Also, is that linen and stamping??? possibly? lovely sneak peek. :)

Little Paper Dog said...

I can't fool you Mushroom Meadows :)
Yep. I'm carving my own stamps and am loving the results.

Check back to see the finished product.

Vanessa said...

There are no rules that say your jewelry can't be as simple as restringing beads onto "that jewelry wire stuff" ;)

Love the beads! Can't wait to find out what the surprise is!

moxylyn said...

omg I love that fabric!