July 17, 2008

The Big Four Zero

Yep, it's a freebie from yours truly to celebrate Little Paper Dog's 40th blog post. Hooray! I was going to wait until my 5oth post but I got too excited. On this special occasion I decided to design little tags for all your gift giving needs.



Click here for the print ready file.



While we are on the subject of gift tags here are a few smashing ones designed by some talented Etsy sellers. Did I mention that they are all gocco printed? I love you gocco.
Mothball Charlie
Remake
Gigis Garden

* Want to share this download? That sure is thoughtful of you ... please direct readers to this post for the actual file. *All my freebees/downloads are intended for personal use only with your home printer. Commercial use or any sharing or distributing of these files is strictly prohibited.

12 comments:

LocatheCat said...

These are so sweet. Thank you!

an encourager said...

Darling tags! Thanks for sharing them with us! Very generous you are!

Me and My Pink Mixer said...

Love these tags! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Little Paper Dog said...

You are most welcome ;)

seemommysew said...

So cute! I posted a link on my blog and was wondering if you would mind me snagging a small image of it to post along with the link. Thanks!
seemommysew @ gmailDOTcom

Little Paper Dog said...

Sure! You are more than welcome to use images from my blog as long as proper credit is given :)

VICKI IN AZ said...

these are so so so cute. love your handwriting. ;)

Hank Hendricks said...

These are so appreciable.
Have you any idea of plastic key tags that i can make it at home?

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!

frutselke said...

These are so cute, thanks for the freebie!

Little Paper Dog said...

Thanks a bunch :)

Anonymous said...

hello - found your tags via google images - they really stood out to me - congratulations on your work and many thanks for allowing me to print off a tag for a gift. Where would no-talents like me be without generous artists? Thanks again.